The New Yorker critic Alex Ross has listed Agata Zubel recording of Klangforum Wien in top ten recordings of the year 2014. Zubel’s composition Not I for voice, ensemble and electronics has earlier won Polonica Nova and UNESCO prizes. The portrait cd released by Kairos has been recorded live at Sacrum Profanum festival in Cracow. Klangforum Wien is conducted by Clement Power. Ahonen appears on the title track. Read The New Yorker article here. Listen and purchase the cd here.
Zubel ‘Not I’ in top 10 of The New Yorker
- The New Year started with Fibo 15.2.2020
- Rödberg Trio debut album released 14.2.2020
- New LP(!) is out 14.2.2020
- Ahonen made his debut at Musiq’3 Festival in Brussels 15.7.2018
- Ahonen makes his debut with the BBC Symphony Orchestra 4.5.2018